GETTING BACK SOME ‘YOU’ TIME
Parenthood – it's full of love and cherished moments, but sometimes it can be hard to get to the gym if you have little ones at home.
As a local health, fitness and wellness gym, we offer a child minding service to watch over your children while you get some well-deserved me-time in the gym, whether that's a high intensity workout like strength training or a group fitness class, or something a little more zen such as yoga or meditation.
While you find what you need and enjoy some time to focus on your wellbeing, your little one will enjoy some socialising and playtime in the onsite facilities. We love having them in the club as much as we love having you.
We'd love for you to come and take a look around
We'd love for you to come and take a look around the child minding facilities so you can get to know the space and what equipment is available.
We cater for children aged 2 months up to 6 years. The Kids Club runs Monday – Friday between 9am and 11am in the dedicated kid club room.
Want a little more info? Come and speak to us at reception – you know we love a chat!
Kids club is included in our ultimate memberships or just $6 per visit.
Kids Club Guidelines:
- Available to children ages 6 weeks plus.
- Bookings on the Jenkins Gym myzone App.
- Upon arrival, sign in and present your membership card.
- Parents must remain on the fitness centre premises at all times. You will be contacted in the event of an emergency.
- The parent who drops off the child is expected to pick up the child.
- To ensure the health and well-being of all children, we ask that you not bring your child to the Kids Club if he/she exhibits any of the following symptoms of illness: ◦ fever in the last 24 hour period
◦ unusual rash
◦ a heavy nasal discharge
◦ diarrhea or upset stomach
◦ constant cough
◦ excessive crankiness
- We welcome all donations, such as videos, toys, colouring books, crayons, etc.
- The Kids Club is provided as a courtesy to our members. We want you and your child to enjoy the experience.
- The Kids Club is available only to your children or grandchildren. We are not able to accommodate other relatives or children you may be babysitting